CAYC NATIONAL CONFERENCE
2020 REGISTRATION & MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Conference Registration Information:
• ALL conference attendees MUST register, including presenters and all co-presenters. (Registration fees are adjusted for presenters, as per previous communications.)
• We are grateful to the Manitoba Teachers’ Society for hosting our registration. To register you will need to create a username and choose your sessions at: https://memberlink.mbteach.org/Event.axd?e=1165
• You can purchase or renew your CAYC membership when you register so that you can register at the member rates.
• Payment can be made by credit card (online), by eTransfer to Payment can be made by credit card (online), by eTransfer to email@example.com or by cheque payable to CAYC–Mb and mailed to CAYC, c/o 47 Torrington Road, Winnipeg, MB. R3Y 1B6.
• *Student registrants must be currently enrolled, undergraduate and full-time.
**CAYC Memberships: Memberships are valid for one year and give you the member rate for the National conference.
Being a CAYC Member means that you support a national forum that advocates for children and provides you with the following benefits:
• Access to a national and local community of researchers, educators and caregivers dedicated to the education and care of young children;
• Discounted registration rates on regional and national CAYC events and conferences;
• Notice of professional development opportunities throughout the year available exclusively for members;
• Eligibility to apply for various grants in your local jurisdiction.
CAYC Annual Membership Rates:
• Full membership - $55
• Institution membership - $120 (Note: an institutional membership is for an early childhood centre, school, etc., and allows staff from that institution to attend conferences at member rates.)
• Student membership rate - $30 (Note: Students must be full-time, undergraduate and must provide their institution name.)